Satelital
Mostrar en el mapa
  • Día 21

    Sex Doll Care

    5 de diciembre de 2023, Estados Unidos ⋅ 🌙 14 °C

    Sex Doll Torso Using and Cleaning:
    1.Recommended use with water-based lube for better using experience.
    2.Please wash it with fresh water and some neutral soap would be better, use a soft cloth to wipe it dry with care and then let it air-dry.
    3.After drying, gently dusting talcum powder on the surface to prevent the skin from becoming sticky and helps to extend the service life.
    4.Recommended use sex doll washer and drying stick to clean and dry the tunnels, which is specially developed for sex doll cleaning and drying.(Not Included)
    5.Please use, clean and dry with care to avoid damage to the TPE skin.
    6.Please keep away from the sharp objects, and keep in a cool dark place.

    https://www.xtorso.com

    Product Maintenance:
    1.In the normal state or when the sex doll torso is not used, please keep her legs together and stay in a straight lying position to avoid damage to the joint skin.
    2.Please note that the TPE sex dolls are easy to stain, please avoid choosing dark or easily faded clothes. (Lingerie is not included.)
    3.Please clean and dry with care to avoid damage to the skin.
    4.Please keep away from sharp objects, keep in a cool dark place.

    Warm Tip:
    The color of the product photographed under different lights will be slightly different. The pictures and videos were taken under different light, so the color looks slightly different.
    https://www.xtorso.com/collections/tantaly-doll
    Brand: Tantaly Doll , Yeloly Doll, DL Doll , Climax Doll , WM Doll , Irontech Doll
    Leer más