Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 29

    The BBW Sex Doll Torsos Are Thick and Th

    December 13, 2023 in the United States ⋅ ☁️ 12 °C

    If you're looking for a BBW sex doll torso, you've come to the right place! We are looking for 8 of the most stunning plus size sex doll torsos that represent BBWs from all over the world! In this review, we’ll detail everything you need to know about these toys, as well as a few extras that might pique your interest. We’ve done our best to put together a review that you can rely on when looking for the most amazing BBW sex dolls. So we hope you enjoy it and find something that really makes you happy!
    https://www.xtorso.com/collections/bbw-sex-dolls ,
    As you read our reviews of the 3 best BBW sex doll torsos, you’ll notice that in addition to each in-depth analysis and conclusion, I also rated each toy in various areas. I made similar comments about the price of these sex dolls. To make the whole process easier, I've given an overall star rating so you can understand the review with just a glance! I arrive at these ratings by combining the unbiased thoughts and opinions of our network of sex toy testers and freelancers. It's a simple system, but very effective and easy to understand!
    https://www.xtorso.com/collections/tantaly-doll ,
    Nicole looks incredibly realistic and for lovers of BBW, she will be the crown jewel of your sex doll collection! She's made from extremely soft and smooth TPE and has a poseable steel frame, which means you can position her however you like for fun. She features three intricately textured holes, each of which should be able to accommodate your cock comfortably! With her huge H cup breasts she is one of the most stunning perfect BBW sex dolls out there!
    https://www.xtorso.com/collections/sigafun-doll ,

    For a TPE sex doll, the Tantaly Doll Premium Curvy Sex Doll is excellent. She certainly looks lifelike and has some of the sexiest curves you've ever seen on a doll. Her gorgeous tight and textured vagina, ass and mouth are also complemented by her huge and real feeling/moving H cup breasts. One drawback is that she's not made of silicone - which is a higher quality material. While TPE does look and feel similar, it also comes with a price drop, so it's swing and roundabout. However, TPE requires more cleaning and care, so if you want something easier to maintain, go for the silicone version.
    https://www.xtorso.com ,

    Sophie is a discreet yet delightfully curvy sex doll torso that not only allows you to enjoy some of the most realistic breasts you can find, but also gives you the option of sliding your dick into her realistically textured, tight vagina or Hips. Silicone material is an excellent choice and looks and feels exactly like the real thing. If you want a sex doll but want to save money and space, then this sex doll Torso is definitely a smart choice for you!

    If you're looking for a cheap yet delightful BBW sex doll, the Sigafun Doll Perfect Torso will give you everything you need! It has huge breasts and a realistic vagina/butt hole that makes your dick feel intense and amazing. No matter which one you choose, we think you'll be pleased with how realistic this toy feels. Since it's just a torso, it's easy to handle and more discreet than a full-size BBW sex doll. While some may want more than just the torso, that doesn't make this curvy little temptress any less awesome.

    The sex doll torso is a great doll if you’re just starting out exploring these kinds of sex toys. It has everything you need, from amazing looking and feeling breasts, to nice and deep vagina and butt holes that are seperately textured. It’s even fairly reasonably priced! So for a beginner it’s ideal. The thing is, the Monica sex torso is pretty small, and for those with a little more experience or those that just want something a bit more realistically sized, this might not be the best option. It doesn’t take away from the fact that it does its job well, and it feels great, but the Monica really won’t be for everyone.
    Read more