Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 5

    Day 2 - Petershagen Bluesnacht

    October 7, 2019 in Germany ⋅ ⛅ 4 °C

    Today was an absolute blast. We had a nice breakfast at the hotel consisting of meats and cheeses and eggs. I got to try black currant jam and loved it. We then loaded our stuff up and drove a few hours to Petershagen.

    We stopped in a grocery store and I got a ridiculous amount of chocolate and Haribos. They had lots of interesting flavors I’d never seen plus variants of kinda we have. They were all chewier but overall I think tasted better. I also got some of their Mountain Dew.

    We set up at the next venue and the ladies working there made us pork chops and some kind of pudding. I also got a small coffee. The place was absolutely packed and a dude even brought almost every single one of Doug’s cds to sign. There were also lots of photographers and one wanted pictures of just Doug.

    The show went super well except the drum are hard to get right because of their size. But we sounded good. We got an encore once again which was crazy. The sets here in Europe are also extremely short, only about an hour.

    We then packed up and went back to the house we were staying at. It was like a bed and breakfast where they separated the top for us. We ate tons of chocolate and candy. The Mountain Dew was bad compared to America’s. One thing we do better. They also really like mixing sodas here; they sell coke and orange mixed.

    Overall an awesome day. Tomorrow in Münster!
    Read more