Satellite
  • Day 40

    good skydive day

    October 26, 2016 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 19 °C

    Today was a perfect day to skydive! 30 degrees and almost no wind.

    I started with my stage 4. Jump out of the plane with 1 JM. Then just assuming box position and watching alti. Landing was also good, I only had to walk a bit far becouse I landed behind the target.

    Next was stage 5. Also 1 JM on the side and he came up front and I had to do a 360 turn. Then docking (touch the JM). Another 360 and docking. But I didn't had time for docking. So I turned 180 degrees and deployed my Parachute. The flying with canopy was also good and landing good

    Next stage 6. Because of traffic control we couldn't get any higher than 8000 feet (normal 13500) so that's pretty low. This was my first solo exit!. I stabilized and did one 360 turn. And then I had to deploy my Parachute. Also good canopy control and good landing.

    Video of stage 6:
    https://youtu.be/wJDydf2M8Q4

    Next stage 7. Also solo exit. After exit stabilize and do a backflip. The main reason is to become unstable and stable again. I did the backflip and then was a bit wobbly and stabilized. After that I had to do some tracking. So arms backwards and move forwards. Then be In a box position and I had to deploy my Parachute directly. I had to turn @ 5000 ft and deploy @ 4500ft. And when I watched my alti I was already @ 4500ft. Then thesame as the stages before, good canopy control and good landing.

    With 4 jumps and all stages completed it was a very good day!

    Afterwards I ate some noodles and watched with some other guys some cartoons. It was Rick and morty, what a awsome cartoon, completely insane Haha. Next me and a few other guys went for a hike and walked over a closed half burned bridge and did some chilling. There was also a big bee hive. Really cool to see.
    Read more