Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 207

    Trip to brisbane day 2

    April 11, 2017 in Australia ⋅ 🌬 18 °C

    The free camp was really nice. Now I could see it at light. There was a lake next to it. We had breakfast and left towards the 'legendary' Ellenborough waterfall. It was really awsome there. You could see the waterfall from the top, side. Bottom and front. At the bottom we got wet only from the spray. Amazing waterfall!

    Then we went to another waterfall. The hike was a bit longer but the fall was just as impressive. Along the way we saw some big trees, yes really big!

    Then we went to another waterfall. You get there we drove a 4wd track that was pretty cool. And when we finally came there the waterfall wasn't that good. So we went further.

    Next stop was a mountain. It was a elevation of 487m within 5km so pretty steep and the view was stunning. We could see around 120km far at least. I could see the next mountain where we headed to tomorrow and that was 95km in straight line.

    Afterwards we drove along the coast and made some noodles ;-). At the end of the day we drove to a rest area near the mountain. There was no camping allowed so we camped there :-P.
    Read more