Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 26

    Zen-Beach

    January 11 in Thailand ⋅ ☀️ 29 °C

    If you’re searching for a spectacular sunset, this is the place to go. Or are you seeking for a beach mood that is spiritual, calm, free, and simple? Then go to Zen Beach Koh Phangan!

    Zen Beach Koh Phangan is one of the most popular beaches on the west coast. This is due to its proximity to Sri Thanu, which is home to a number of yoga studios, schools, and wellness retreats. There are no water sports available at this beach due to the lush flora and coral reef. Young families, couples, travellers, artists, musicians, and yogis are among those who visit.

    Zen Beach on Koh Phangan has one of the most beautiful sunsets on the island. It’s the ideal seaside resort for people seeking a one-of-a-kind moving experience. Finally, this will undoubtedly be a fantastic Instagram or Facebook post.

    Local yogis gave it the name Zen Beach, however it is actually part of Sri Thanu Beach. Given its location on the west coast, Zen Beach is the best place to see the sunset. Arrive at 5:30 p.m. to hear the rhythmic beats of drums, guitars, and djembe, as well as groups of individuals meditating or doing yoga. Every sunset is different, and every night at Zen Beach is different.
    Read more