Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1–4

    Palihotel Seattle

    April 15 in the United States ⋅ ☁️ 9 °C

    Day 1 American Affair Fam Trip
    Finally arriving into Seattle after being cancelled from the Virgin flight and moved to a later Delta departure. We checked into the Palihotel a stones throw away from the famous Pike Market and Seattle waterfront.

    Palihotel Seattle is a contempory boutique hotel in an ideal location for exploring Seattles many pounts of interest.

    With 96 guest rooms, restaurant, bar, coffee outpost and a cozy lobby lounge, Palihotel Seattle is located in the original site of the 1900’s-era Colonnade Hotel, now a national registered historic building, as part of Palisociety’s commitment to preserving the property’s stature in the city. 

    Palihotel Seattle is also home to The Hart and The Hunter, the second outpost of the brand’s popular, southern-inspired Los Angeles eatery. Established in Los Angeles in 2011, the award-winning, neighborhood restaurant offers the perfect pairing of Southern influence with local Pacific Northwest ingredients and flavors. 

    We were met by Sam from Visit Seattle. As we arrived late our itinerary changed. Time for a quick bite to eat at Alibi Room, hidden in the cobblestone streets of post Alley past the famous gum wall. This place reminded me of a microbrewy back in the UK. A small venue, perfect for casual dining with some classic menu options. The sausage and Basil pizza is a must here and mid week some good deals on cocktails, happy hour!!

    We were then ready to head back to the Palihotel to re charge for our first full day in Seattle.
    Read more