Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    Pike Place Market etc...

    April 16 in the United States ⋅ ☁️ 6 °C

    Woke up ready to explore the Emerald City!
    Started the day with breakfast at The Hart And The Hunter which is the hotel restaurant at the Palihotel. Really love the feel of this American laid back diner. The waffle was great! Perfect for a quick bite to eat or something more substantial.

    We then made our way, with Sam from Visit Seattle, to meet our guide Jonathan, for our Eat Seattle food tour of Pike Place Market. A great introductory to some food I would have never tried. Clam Chowder was nice and different. The sourdough chowder bowls looked great!
    I wasn't sure what to expect when friends told me that I'd likely see fish being tossed at Pike Place Market. I thought, why not join in whilst I'm here! I managed to catch a Salmon.

    We then made our way via Monorail to Westlake Centre to see the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden Glass museum and MoPop (museum of Pop) All amazing attractions and a must see if in Seattle.

    Following this, we made our way via taxi to Fremont Brewing Compang to sample a local bear then a short walk to Gas Works Park situated on the waters edge.

    To finish the day we ate at Mexican restaurant, Pablo y Pablo. Fantastic service, great food and cocktails. This place was definitely inviting and provided a great atmosphere.
    Read more