Satellitt
Vis på kartet
  • Dag 5

    Mount Rainier

    19. april, Forente stater ⋅ ☀️ 2 °C

    Breakfast at The Fairfield Inn Issaquah. Help yourself buffet style.

    Then ready for our National Park Adventure with Evergreen Escapes. Marty our guide collected us soon after breakfast where we checked out and loaded the van with our luggage.

    We were told to layer up for our Mount Rainier experience and that's just what we did. We stopped a few times on route to visit waterfalls, forests with towering trees and the beautiful scenery.
    Really hard to believe we'd been in Seattle the day before and now stood infront of volcanoes about to snowshoe with our guide Marty. The trail was picturesque and some what calming with nobody in sight but our group.

    We then found a secluded spot for lunch provided by Evergreen Ecapes. Such peaceful and beautiful surroundings.

    2.5hour drive to our next hotel to meet director of Sales, Genevieve, Aloft hotel. Then the hotel shuttle to take us to local restaurant in SeaTac, Sharp's Roast House. Voted one of the best restaurant in SeaTac. American Cruisine and impressive cocktails with great presentation. The Applewood Pork Mac n Cheese was amazing!!

    Back to the hotel bar for a nightcap. Hotel bar was very relaxed. Live music on Thursday and Friday evenings.
    Les mer