Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 6

    Day 6: Santorini, Greece

    June 26, 2017 in Greece ⋅ ☀️ 32 °C

    Santorini is my new favourite place.

    After checking out from our hostel and heading to the ferry (which was a really nice ferry and we had a table all to ourselves), we arrived in Santorini just in time for lunch. Some girls were so excited to leave Mykonos that they checked out and when we were on our way to the port, they realized that they checked out a day early and had to head back. We all had a pretty good laugh about it.

    After arriving to our hostel, we checked in and sat in the pool for a bit. We met two really nice Canadians from Toronto, two girls from Scotland and two girls from California. So cool to meet people from all over! Afterwards we went to find a place to eat and we fell in love with the city. The views are incredible, the food is amazing and this hostel is certainly better than the last (especially the WiFi) and we are right in the city centre! We also have a fridge and access to a kitchen so we got to go buy our own food at the supermarket.

    I've only been here a few hours and Santorini is exactly what I pictured Greece to look like. Highly recommend it. :)
    Read more