Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    Escuela Santiago

    August 20, 2018 in Chile ⋅ ☀️ 12 °C

    First day at Escuela Bellavista which has been providing world-class language training to students from all over the globe since 1987. The teachers all have degrees in languages and are dedicated to providing outstanding language instruction to each and every one of our students. We are 100% committed to helping students reach their goal in learning Spanish and having an unforgettable experience in Chile! 
    Staff very friendly and welcoming other students from France, Switzerland, America and Brazil. I am the only Australian they say that they don't have many from Australia. The teachers speak in Spanish so hard to follow most of the time.
    In the afternoon went on an excursion to museum however it had been closed. All not wasted learnt how to use metro system very valuable information have a Bip card now it is the same as the opal card. Found a bank able to get some pesos $1 Australian is worth 490 pesos lot of difference and a lot of mental maths to calculate how much things costs compared to Australia.

    Went out shopping with Rosa last night she took me to a huge supermarket which was along way from apartment. The shop had electric goods toys and clothing. I bought ingredients to make sushi tonight I hope Rosa enjoys
    Read more