Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 33

    Carlon Falls

    July 18, 2017 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 27 °C

    Today we went hiking again! Yesterday we went hiking as well. Today we climbed Carlon Falls. Carlon Falls trail head was 5 minutes by car (not long.) Carlon Falls has beautiful waterfalls that you can see if you hike until the top. We hiked for 40mins and we saw a river with little trout. Then, we met a man who was fishing. He said that we were not even half-way there yet, and he said that there is a very steep place up ahead because the rain washed the trail away, so it was going to be hard climbing up. And he was right, it was very very steep, everyone got tired(especially me and Conor) It was still very steep and we saw big rocks all-over the place. We had to climb on the rocks in order to walk to the next place. We saw dead trees, loads on the trail path and it was hard to walk through. When we finally reached the top , me and Conor found special rocks and cleaned them and kept it in our pockets. I lost one of mine and Conor thought he lost his...

    but he was sitting on it!

    The waterfall was beautiful and the water was so cold and the trail was sandy. My feet were super duper sandy!!😱😱😱😱 I hope I can see a waterfall as beautiful as this one, and not have dirty feet again.
    Read more