Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 56

    Hopeful wanderers ☀️ Hi Brisbane!

    December 28, 2023 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 30 °C

    Is this a new beginning? 🌅

    Everything changes on this 28th of December 2023 when Julia, Ryan and Alexandra find themselves on a beach in Noosa. They speak about WonderlandVision, the movie „live now“, their purpose and values in life.

    Ryan and the women had only met a day earlier to this moment, when he picked them up hitchhiking. Ryan finds himself in a stage of his life where he is completely open to what happens next - thinking about moving to Sydney and starting a new job. A day ago he only wanted to go for a ride because he was bored. This was a moment before he saw July and Aly on the side of the road.

    Suddenly, while they sit on the beach with the salt of the ocean on their skin, Ryan says „You know what…I’m in! I want to be part of the project and of the whole WonderlandVision!“

    It was then, the three began to speak about the next steps and they started to wonder about the new shape of the life experiment with the unknown.

    Besides these big decisions and news, the three spend the day in the very hot weather walking around with the backpacks & hitchhiking back towards Ryan’s car, which is still at the fuel station close to the high way near Glasshouse mountains.

    In the evening they get to a small city along the Sunshine Coast and rest for a moment in a hostel, where they have beautiful and important video calls in the evening about the movie project.

    Afterwards when they continue the experiment to find out who the universe wants them to meet again, the second car stops: it’s Lyndon, who also drives a Mustang and who just had a flat tire three days ago. Coincidence? Oh universe…what a synchronicity again!

    They then go on a road trip to Brisbane together and feel like they’ve known each other for years.

    OHANA (family) is everywhere. ☀️
    Read more