Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 89

    Full circle ⭕️✨ : Back in Geelong

    January 30 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 17 °C

    Julia and Alexandra fly from Brisbane to Melbourne. Luckily Octavio, their friend who has hosted them in Brisbane, drives them to the airport at 5AM.
    Thanks to a few wonderful people, who donated some money along this experiment, they decided to fly back to Melbourne - where they need to catch their flight back to Europe - instead of hitchhiking back.

    The movie project consumes a lot more time now and the two made the most of their time at the beautiful east coast, working on their project, spending time with wonderful people they’ve met.

    When Julia and Alex arrived at the airport in Melbourne, Max - who they met in the beginning of the journey - picked them up. They travel to Geelong, the first place the experiment took them. They spend some time with their friend Seth. (Max and Seth live together)

    Little did Julia and Alexandra know what coming back to where this journey started would actually emotionally do to them. They spend some time to reflect on all that has happened and find themselves smiling and being in absolute gratefulness.

    🙏
    Read more