Satellite
  • Day 3

    Thrissur and small surprise

    November 29, 2017 in India ⋅ ⛅ 28 °C

    So, the train is arriving to the train station, but, Jan doesn't know about it! Never trust google in India. I checked the distance and according to google it supposed to be 1 hour more it sounded good to me also because of train's delay. So when I arrived to train station in 20min nobody can be surprised that I was just lying on my bed and doing nothing... After a sec I checked the position, asked the guy and yeah I was really fast outside! Well, adventure in the morning...
    So, at first, breakfast time... The recommended coffee house! Amazing masala dosa and fresh cup of black coffee. It was really good! But still here in India, always Chai addicted... And funny think in the end, when I received the bill the bug come out from papers...
    So Thrissur, there are not many interesting places around, it's not like famous city. They have one temple in the middle only for Hindu, at least there's really nice park around which can be (and it was) use for nap. There are also couple of nice churches worth to visit but in total it takes only one morning. The temple itself is in the middle of big roundabout, which has something between 3-8 car lines so as an adventure is quite interesting to cross it in Indian style.
    The most surprising thing about Thrissur and Kerala was (for me) that when I was standing on sidewalk and waiting to cross the road, suddenly all cars stopped in one line and waited until we cross the road! Never happened to me before! For example in Chennai there is always a bus which is trying to go through you if you're crossing the road.
    Anyway, it's time to make surprise and visit Arsha Yoga house. To get there I took a bus to the junction and walk to the beach. Actually, the walk was really short because some guy lift me up on motorbike, really nice.
    And I'm here. Ashram is on the beach, it's like a paradise. I spent whole evening with playing with little girl and talking in Czech! Really nice after couple of days. And as a karma yoga I was helping serve a dinner - good feeling.
    Read more