Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 8

    Trek, visitors and pure happiness

    February 21, 2018 in Nepal ⋅ ☀️ 35 °C

    I love to sleep outside! Rising Sun above large lake, I'm laying covered with blanket and I have to only open my eyes.
    The first thing in the morning is yoga session, of course! And with Dambar it's just, you don't know if you should laugh or cry because it's belly workout.
    After breakfast is time to go! Short trek through the jungle and villages. Just imagine, you're walking and the lady just invites you to her home because it's special. And we got homemade honey! Everybody has feelings to give them everything what we have. The most amazing thing is, they don't need it. They're happy and it's pure happiness in their eyes.
    In the end of the trek we had some energy left with Andrea so we run the stairs back to the camp! It was quite demanding but we made it!
    And people still wanted to practice! Headstands, reverse positions, simply playing with the body. Just imagine that 65 years old man made headstand! The most magical thing was chanting the mantras before. It was outstanding.
    Every time I have feeling that it couldn't be better but... In the evening the locals came to our camp and show us their dance and songs. We were dancing playing games drinking... We have so many things to learn from them...
    Read more