Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 9

    Sleeping in the village

    February 22, 2018 in Nepal ⋅ ⛅ -1 °C

    The morning program is still same, yoga and breakfast. With rising sun, chanting and detox workout!
    After breakfast we had tour through ayurveda garden. Well it's not any special garden it's whole camp! Every tree, every plant has its own meaning and healing powers.
    The main thing of the day is trip to village over the hill. One hour of stairs, love it! In the village we had welcoming program and we were separated into many families. So every small group went with their new householder for meet his family and for a dinner. Our householder was leader of the community. He came back to the village because his father pasted out to take care of his mother. And because he was bored, he create community to help locals develop their own business, homestays, to teach them how to grow new plants, everything. It's so nice! And together their are able to provide food for whole community, repair the roads, selling organic food in city market....
    We were talking a lot but it was time for evening program performed by locals for us. Again traditional dance, songs and we also met Nepal top comedy actors. in the end was time for us! We sign as a one man and two couples were dancing polka. Proper representation of the Czechia!
    Now when I'm writing this footprint I know that the dinner should be skipped...Well, food poisoning in Nepal.. I just have to try everything.
    Read more