Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    Cappadocia

    February 22, 2016 in Turkey ⋅ ☀️ 11 °C

    We met our tour guide https://www.tranigo.com/en/london
    Private Cappadocia Tours and we attended and participated in private cappadocia tours. Our tour guide told us lots of information about cappadocia. Hasan Mountain cool the lava formation of cappadocia evaporation and rain and winds are caused by the impact. In particular, we went to the town of Avanos and Turkish hand made works of art here in the land of mud and souvenir shops are located here. Model a wide variety of color patterns made of leather jacket coat men and women clothes are sold here. Ipekt made of pure men and women clothing and accessories. Finally, the gold of very valuable stones made of emerald and ruby gold and silver. Then we went to the middle of town and fortress here consists of two-storey houses built with Ottoman architecture. Cappadocia is Blinman green cappadocia is very wooded and forested. Cappadocia pigeon valley and we went where we watched the flight of birds, including many pigeon here first.

    Cappadocia end we went to the fortress and this is the highest peak in cappadocia cappadocia and had a very nice view from here. Here they served us tea and coffee. After spreading Christianity spread all over Europe here. Reserved went to the cave where the church and decorated with pictures and Mozika of Jesus and Mary. people here have made their religious worship. We went to the Goreme open air museum and the place had numerous and fairy chimneys and cave people lived here. Then we went to the Pole and deep-underground city and the people here are used to hide from Roman soldiers to take refuge in the winter and bad weather. Finally they survive with only bread and wine in the underground city water. Yerlat of cities is 5-7 floors. Finally we went Ihlav valley and river flows in the cave in the middle of the river there were many people on both sides and have lived here.
    Read more