Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 6

    Sea Day Jan 14th

    January 14, North Pacific Ocean ⋅ 🌬 23 °C

    More high winds and rough seas today, so we are weaving around all over the place down the hallways. Making good use of the handrails.
    Played Bag-O / Cornhole in the morning. This bunch gets pretty competitive. They change up the game to make things interesting like throwing the bags while up on the grand staircase or throwing across to the hole instead of straight on.
    Tried just the two of us at Trivia today and found that we could use all the help we can get on some of the questions. Out of 35 total points we scored 17.
    Normal lunch, then the gym again and the spa for some hot and cold rooms then the jacuzzi.
    Dinner with Roger and Penny was a lot of conversation and story telling.
    There was a LGBTQ gathering in the lounge and surprisingly there were about a dozen couples that showed up as well as a couple of the crew members. Was fun to meet and greet and get to know other onboard. Many of the couples haven been together 20+ years just like us.
    Port talk introduced us to our Hawaii excursions. First day for use is a Hawaiian Luau and the second day is a hike to the top of Diamond Head. We are both looking forward to some time on land.
    Evening entertainment was a former 8-year Jersey Boys headliner from Vegas. He was very entertaining and as usual, you have to get to the main theater 30 minutes early to get a good seat.
    Then off to bed.....
    Read more