Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 73

    Double Digits Already

    October 5, 2020 in New Zealand ⋅ ☀️ 20 °C

    Back to work today which all seems perfectly normal now. Luckily Melbourne has now switched to daylight savings so only a 2 hour difference. It was so much easier to calculate the difference.

    Before breakfast we did our car park walk and made sure we booked our exercise hour for Tuesday. The mornings always seem to fly by and just when the Melbourne day was just getting going when we realised it was lunchtime for us. As we were waiting for the brown bag rattle signalling lunch there was a knock of the door and we were handed a surprise parcel.

    Some very special friends had sent us an isolation surprise package. Inside were some delicious kiwi treats, magazines and some beautiful hand lotion and bath bombs. Queue a soak in the bath tonight and now I smell rose scented. I managed to resist the Cookie Time cookie for all of 30 minutes. Man it was good.

    Lunch today was Regan’s favourite a Korean chicken burger with kimchi. It was also super sized today as the photo shows. The afternoon we did our loops on the terrace rather than the car park and Regan clocked up 4km running. Excitement later in the afternoon with our second covid testing permission forms pushed under our door. Last tick towards liberation on Friday.

    More fried chicken for dinner and a car park walk to help with the digestion. The sky tower was white tonight, not sure if it is supporting anything or just the default lighting.
    Read more