Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Ho Chi Minh City Vinpearl Landmark 81

    May 4, 2019 in Vietnam ⋅ 🌧 36 °C

    Vinpearl Luxury Landmark 81 Hotel: 5*. Address: 720A Dien Bien Phu, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, VN. Telephone: +84902116968. Costs: 2,600,000 VND (105 €) 1r1n Premier Room (Twin beds). Breakfast second person: 390,000 VND (15,50€) (weekend price!). Reservation no: 10914. Booked on 20190330 at VPLLM31@vinpearl.com.

    https://vinpearl.com/en/hotels/vinpearl-luxury-…

    Then it was time to visit the above mentioned hotel. Again we took a taxi, this time to the highest building of Vietnam. Here we were treated as VIP's. They opened the door for us to this gigantic complex. We had to search for a while for the entrance of the hotel. So many shops and restaurants and even an ice skating place! Having found the hotel very kind personnel lead us to the reception incheck desk on the 48th floor. We got a welcome drink and had to wait a little while before we could go to our room on the 59th floor. We couldn't believe our eyes, it looks so very beautiful, with astonishing views everywhere we looked. Our room had everything you would like to have to spend a wonderful time. There was a tablet to operate all the various functionalities (tv, light, roomservice etc). We unpacked very quickly to go to the swimmingpool. It was situated on the 47th floor.
    Read more