Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 15

    Ho Chi Minh City

    May 16, 2019 in Vietnam ⋅ ☀️ 26 °C

    1) China Southern
    flight CZ374 15:40-19:30
    from Tan Son Nhat International Airport at Ho Chi Minh City (SGN) to Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN) to《1540 km》

    1) China Southern
    flight CZ307 May 17, 2019 00:05-06:45
    from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN) to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS)《9160 km》

    We did some last shopping and went back to Coen and Loc's house. Then the time to say goodbye came. We weighed our suitcases one last time just to be sure we won't get any trouble due to overweight and said goodbye to Coen and Loc and Loco and went to the airport of HCMC to fly back to Holland. At about 12:15 we arrived there. We looked for the right counter to check in and then the trouble started. There seemed to be a problem with the flight from China to Holland. The seats on the plane from China to Holland were not confirmed and fixed to our names and they couldn't change that in the computer system. They told us we still had enough time to solve this problem. We just had to phone with the company where we had booked our flight. We were flabbergasted. We couldn't reach the company by phone because of the time difference with Vietnam. The offfice was still closed at that moment. When we tried the emergency number we only heard music playing! We tried to reach them via internet, but we had no connection at the airport at the front desk. We had to walk to a restaurant nearby the front desk in order to get a wifi connection. But we couldn't change the seat allocation ourselves either. Panic came looking around the corner. What could we do now? We kept going back and forward to the front desk of China Southern Airlines to explain that we couldn't get in contact with the office in Holland no matter how hard we tried and they kept telling us they couldn't help us with this. Time passed by and we missed our flight. We decided to go back to Coen and Loc to find any solution.
    Read more