Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 16

    Shut Up and Drive

    August 11, 2018 in England ⋅ ⛅ 14 °C

    It’s time to leave the Lockett’s and head to London for our four day whirlwind tour. Ann has gone to the gym for her daily dose of exercise. Ann is a gym junkie of the highest order. There is one day of the week she doesn’t go to the gym,but she has a walking machine at home that she makes up her steps on. The home in Stone Lane is open for inspection today so we have to vacate and go and have a coffee at ten. Luckily there is a cafe within walking distance. The house is clean,tidy and ready for inspection. Our bags are packed and we are ready for our next train journey to London Paddington. We will meet up with Tabby, Ollie, and Audrey for our next adventure.

    Ann dropped us off at Bristol Parkway and off we went,happy to be on our next adventure. We arrived at London Paddington at 12.30, purchased an Oyster card and set off on The Hammersmith line to Kings cross. The number 91 bus was right out side the station so by 3.30pm we had landed in Crouch End. After twenty minutes of trying to find number 71 Miguel phoned Tabby and we realised we were only two months mutes from the apartment. We are now safely in the apartment,relaxing and waiting for Tabbys friends Tracey and Lisa to visit.
    As the kids hadn’t eaten Miguel and I took the kids to the pub next door. A lovely pub called the Railway, and left The girls to catch up on their memories. By ten thirty I was knackered and went to bed. Goodnight diary.
    Read more