Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 190

    Pakse

    August 29, 2022 in Laos ⋅ ⛅ 31 °C

    Left the development and modernity behind to go back to the simplicity of this "third world countries". Arrived to a very ugly city, but with a truly welcoming hostel. Laos and the people around it feel much more adventurous than the other places I had recently been to which excited me a lot. Met a very nice and inspiring japanese girl and hanged out with the small crew in the hostel with some cookies and tea from the owner. This feels like a good operation base, even though there's nothing really here, so I will start doing de boulevard plateau for a few days and be back soon. Also, how nice is it to go back to some good food with no sugar, fried and sauce in everything. Laos looks promising!

    🏠 Accomodation: Sanga Hostel (lovelylovely host with very good english and very good tips and explanations, brings you tra and cookies to create a good atmosphere, super nice and clean place, really good vibe, and breakfast, even though not cheap, suuuper complete)
    📍Essentials: Miss Noi (motorbike rent run by french guy, very good tips on the area, mostly on boulebard plateau loop and very honest)
    Read more