Satellitt
Vis på kartet
  • Dag 88

    Instituto ACC v Union Santa Fe

    18. mai, Argentina ⋅ 🌙 10 °C

    This evening was our first of many Argentinian footie games!

    An 8:30pm kick off in the Argentine Premier Division between Insituto ACC and Union Sante Fe, just a 15 minute drive to the north of the city.

    The atmosphere was excellent as ever and we both really liked the old school style stadium with 4 unique stands. It's also the first time (I think) I've had to watch a game through a fence, and also the first time I've seen all of the security guards stood on the opposite side of said fence.

    The home side went behind mid way though the second half thanks to some bad defending and goalkeeping. However within 10 minutes they were level with a spectacular strike from the half way line, literally! A first time effort caught the keeper off his line and sent the home fans into delirium. The excitement for the first half wasn't over yet however as Instituto had a man sent off for a rash two footed tackle.

    The second half was less dramatic with the match finishing 1-1, although both sides had their chances to win the game.

    Another great game and atmosphere, we're already looking forward to the next, which we won't have to wait long for.
    Les mer