Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 6

    Beautiful Benidorm!!! We'll see.

    January 18, 2023 in Spain ⋅ ☀️ 10 °C

    Well it's got to be done, we're this close we've got to go and check it out.
    We're taking the bus as the tram station is quite a walk away from the town. The bus takes about 40 minutes to get there meandering through the towns on the way.
    One of the big surprises on arriving at Benidorm was the number of camping and caravan sites, there were 4 along the same road.
    We got off the bus as near as possible to The Balcony del Mediterranean, which is a scenic look out deck in the centre of the town.
    We walked along Platja de Ponet beach first, the sand on the beach is lovely and fine and very clean. We then headed into the centre which is full of shops with sale's on, and restaurants we then went down to the other beach Platja de Llevant where we sat having a drink watching all the mobility scooters going by, single seats, double seats and even ones with seats side by side, I never realised there were so many designs.
    The buildings here are huge, the tallest I counted was 32 stories, not my cup of tea
    Before heading home we have tea and what do Brits in Benidorm eat, yes you've guessed it Fish and Chips.
    Read more