Satélite
Exibir no mapa
  • Dia 8

    Ventnor Botanical Gardens

    25 de maio de 2023, Inglaterra ⋅ ⛅ 18 °C

    Well today's a special day so thems teckin me for a ride, after sitting here for a couple of days scorching in the heat. Oh yeah I forgot it's his birthday as well, the big 70, can you believe it, it went off very low key after the fuss he made when he turned 60 and he thought the world was ending, he seems OK about being 70👍.
    Weem off to visit The Botanical Gardens in Ventnor, they don't fancy goin on the bus as it's a bit of a way, 12 miles, and a bit all round the houses and a bus change as well.
    £10.50 to get in, so off they go for a walk around. It's very green as in not as many flowers as her would have liked but pleasant enough. They find the oriental themed garden, and he pipes up 'Fi & Mark got more in their oriental garden than this' which she did have to agree with.
    They pops into the Hot House, boy was it hot in there, it kept steaming up the camera lens, but again not much colour, she did manage a picture of a Bird In Paradise flower but that was about all and the algea growing on the pond was unbelievable, you wouldn't have stood for that Mark, you'd have been straight in there in your underpants.
    They stop off at the café for a cuppa before heading to Ventnor hoping to find a big enough car park and not teckin a wrong turn down to the prom which has a steep hill and a hairpin bend, so nah not fer me.
    Leia mais