Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    Honfluer, part 2

    September 13, 2023 in France ⋅ ☁️ 19 °C

    Well me bounce got a right ol drowning last night, there's puddles everywhere this morning. Thems taking it easy to start with as themselves aving a tour of the Museum's this afternoon, yep yow herd right herself is doing 4 of um.
    It's a deal all 4 for 13 euros. he loves a bargain. As they walks into town they passes one of them river cruise barges, blimey its big. They as to wait fur the fust museum to open sos they gus fur a walk through the park, hes found some flowers he likes, thinking about um fur the garden next year, Peruvian Lilies. Then they walks along the road that used be right on front of the estuary before it silted over, now the park, and a road stand between also there's a lovely big water tower at the end of the road opposite the Butterfly House, remember that Fi?

    Fust up is Maison Satie, home of composer Erik Satie, (no me neither!) right weird full of some very strange surreal stuff.
    Next up is Musee Eugene Bonding an art gallery, 3 floors of paintings and not one they would bring hum. The best thing they saw was the view of the Pont du Nomadic or bloody big bridge to you un me. Bugger me hope it gets better than this. Least we missed a few drops of rain.
    After that she needs a rest un he needs a drink so they stop at a bar and do a bit of people watching, theses a lot of guided tours about today.
    Read more