Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 8

    Stowaway on board Bertie

    September 14, 2023 in France ⋅ ⛅ 21 °C

    Well when them finished in the museum he decides he's hungry and wants a baguette for lunch so off we gus in search of a bolangerie luckily they find one just up the road so out her pops to fetch one while he parks up, trust her she only comes back with a bit of flan an all.
    They drives out to the light house at Ouistreham right by the ferry port and park up alongside some other vans.
    Baguette un cheese out on table ready to eat and she hears a bang, er dow know what it is so pops out doors to have a look, and sees nowt but the French women in the van behind is knocking on her window beckoning. She gus round the back of the van just in time to see a leg disappearing under the bicycle cover. She shouts ' Get out, get out, un this young black bloke climbs out from under the covers and walks off nice as you like. The French woman gets out her van and ses summat to her which her dow understand, the unny thing er did understand was there were 5 of em trying it on. So they eats up fast checks underneath fer klingons and get the he'll outta there.
    A short stop at the Inter Marche for sum supplies then its on to Bayeux to the Municipal Camp site. Oh oh ' computer say no' there's no room so a quick look at the closest Aire , they dow like the look at that so they pops up the road to a farm, lovely little site with 14 pitches and electric and a lovely view of cows backsides. We love a farm!
    Read more