Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Earl Grey, Hot!

    November 7, 2017 in France ⋅ 🌫 39 °F

    Our food was acceptable but not the greatest. Actually, we were both disappointed with our first breakfast in France. We agreed that we wouldn't come here for breakfast again.
    I got their beef and bacon McMuffin which turned out to be a hamburger on an english muffin instead of a regular bun. The bacon on it was nearly raw. I couldn't even eat it. To drink, I had orange juice. No pulp, of course. I prefer the pulp but it's so hard to find places that serve that for some reason.
    Kathy got the egg McMuffin, which was exactly the same thing as what you can get back home. She also got the mcgriddle which was nothing like what we have back home. It wasn't a sandwich, like we're used to. It was just the Mcgriddle bun and it didn't have the maple syrup infused in the bun so it tasted very dry and plain tasting. To drink, Kathy had Earl Grey tea because Alicia had been recommending it so highly. Kathy liked the Earl Grey very much. We're going to have to go shopping for that once we get back home. Oddly, this McDonald's didn't have milk or cream for her tea. I wonder if they were just out of it or if the people in France just don't use it.
    Read more