Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 6

    OsloCityQuicky

    May 4, 2022 in Norway ⋅ ☁️ 7 °C

    Traveling along Scandinavia in less than 14days, and your main goal is Gamla Uppsala in Sweden, and not Oslo in Norway, you might understand that everything we encounter so far, is all a bonus.
    So visiting Oslo is one of them.
    As my travel companion is a Viking fan, we can't miss on the historic museum.
    And as I am a selective artlover, I wanted to see the "scream" in all its versions by Munch.
    Naturally in its own museum. The Munch museum.
    What I did not known, was that the three versions were not displayed continuously, due to the fragility. Once an hour, they rotate.
    As you can expect. We have seen them all. ;)
    Had a stroll around, lit a candle for the ones we dearly miss and those in need.
    And took the bus back to the parking were we left our patient Lieske.
    ..
    This afternoon we leave the city, nice struggle through rush-hour and a campsite at a farmer in Bästad.
    As a surprise for us he got his old Hillman out of the stable and took us on a moose hunt.
    Pffff how could we leave Norway without seeing a moose!!
    Now we can sleep. And tomorrow, (yeah yeah.. today.. as I am late posting) we leave for -as far as we can get- to Glam Uppsala..

    ..
    Read more