Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Day 1: Tokyo Disneyland

    April 12, 2017 in Japan ⋅ ⛅ 10 °C

    We're here!!!

    We were able to spend most of the day at Disneyland- since we were staying at the Disney Resort, it was really easy to go in and out for naps, etc. Our first ride was "Jungle Cruise" and went on many others including: Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, Buzz Light-year Astro Blast, Stitch Encounters.

    For some reason, I was surprised to see that most of the rides were very similar to the ones in CA - with just some little Japanese flair!

    Had some adorable "Mickey" foods- everything was shapped like that famous mouse! Pizza, pancake samdwich, chicken nuggets, hamburger. And speaking of food- I also bought a big souvenir container of Dumbo that can carry snacks, specifically popcorn!

    Maisie had a couple meltdowns - needing naps or whatever - but a trip to Disney is not complete without a toddler meltdown! 😜 She enjoyed all the rides we went on, and mostly wasn't shy when people talked to her and came up to say hello.

    All the decorative lights at night were awesome and got to see a bit of the Electrical Parade, and the light show they have on Cinderella's castle. We are planning on going to Disney Sea tomorrow- which seems like "California Adventure" - without the California part, they have some of the same rides.
    Read more