Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    DAY 2: Disney Sea

    April 13, 2017 in Japan ⋅ 🌙 12 °C

    A jet-lagged toddler is the worst!! Up at 3am and then for the rest of the day at 5:30am. It was an early morning but we had an amazing breakfast buffet at the Disney Hotel - then off to Disney Sea - the "other" park next to Disneyland. Kind of like California Adventure, but without the California - the entire part is built on the ocean so the entire park landscape was themed around water. Really amazing architecture and scenery.

    We only had a few hours to spend at the park but we were able to get on: Electric Railway, Aquatopia, rode the Genie on Caravan Carousel, Jasmine's flying carpet, Jumping Jellyfish, and Ariel's Playground.

    Then we travelled down to Shizouka & Mishima, where my mom grew up. We go to ride the "shinkansen" which is like a bullet train and it goes REALLY FAST through all these different towns. We had an amazing dinner of local foods with my cousins and their families, and my grandma, uncle, and aunt. It was really nice and to be all in the same room was surreal.

    Already so exhausted!!!! But ready to get going on all the "touristy site-seeing"
    Read more