Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 48

    Sydney

    February 26, 2018 in Australia ⋅ 🌧 19 °C

    What to do when you only have one day in Sydney with poor weather.?
    Well, Aisha, Emily, Lisa and I went to a free walking tour that took us through the city ending at Circular Quay with a view of the Opera House.
    We found lunch at an Italian restaurant, and then we split up.
    Emily went to the opera house as she's already done what the rest of us wanted, the Coogee to Bondi coastal walk.
    Aisha, Lisa, and I took the bus to Coogee and started the beautiful walk towards Bondi, it had stopped raining, but it was a windy walk, but luckily the wind came from behind most of the walk.
    At on place we opted to do a bit rock hopping instead of following the road. I think I enjoyed that more than the girls.
    We made it to Bondi and walked in the edge of the water before taking a bus back to the CPD. Here we walked straight back to the hostel where we were invited to join 7 others from our group for dinner.
    So 10 of us left and went to the Darling Harbour and found some Mediterranean food.
    After dinner we walked home and straight to our rooms for a good night's sleep before hitting the road tomorrow.
    Read more