衛星
マップで表示する
  • Day 26Villavante to Astorga

    2018年9月19日, スペイン ⋅ ☀️ 21 °C

    We left Villavante at 6am together eith Edith. Was a beautiful morning but very cold. We were hopping to cross over very long bridge. At the end of the bridge there was a nice restaurant and bar. I head a coffee yo warm up my hands. There was not much interesting food so stoped at nearest village for something to eat. I had a toasted croissant and orange juice. It was a nice village and i liked a vibe. After we left i was in much better mood and was taking a photo and running after girls. We laughed a lot and deared each other to do something special for our coming in Santiago. I promised that i will run last meters. Jenifer said that she will be drinking in every bar before Santiago. Lillian sad she will be sexy walking.Jenifer brought up topic if sex. She was telling us of gossip she heard that the couple had a sex on bank bad and that some guys were masturbating with other people around. We said that the ultimate goal us bunk bad sex. Lots of laughter. But wen we reached the heat we stopped laughing. Finally we arrived to Asrorga. Emma and Sascha stayed in Alburgue Siervas Maria I came in and got signed in room with Edith, Kiresn guy who wasn't speaking English. Grill from Iowa was there. We talked about middle life crisis and how been mother help you to lose sense of identity. Jenifer came and took my washing to put in washing machine with her. That was very nice from here. Than we put it on washing line together. I went with Lillian to explore and do some chores. We found a great shop with chocolates, apparently Astorga was well known for the chocolate factories. Than we looked for the place to eat.
    Came back to the Albergue for kilograms blessing.
    もっと詳しく