Satellite
  • Day 1

    Love Strawberry Pai

    May 19, 2017 in Thailand ⋅ ☀️ 32 °C

    After the previous day's travels and spending almost 12 hours in a bus and mini van, we were delighted after waking up after a 10 hour sleep in the comfiest beds I've had since I've been travelling. I think many would underestimate how tiring sitting on a bus is for the duration of a day.

    For breakfast I had a smoothie from our now favourite man who makes the best pinapple, mango and passion fruit smoothie. In the heat of the day it couldn't be more needed.

    Having heard about the strawberry farm being a nice place to chill and visit we headed to Love Strawberry Pai, a place that's everything strawberry. They have everything from jam and smoothies to T-shirts, earrings and hats.

    We wondered round the garden / farm, all with the views over the Pai scenery as a backdrop. After spending just under 2 hours there we had had our fill of strawberries and went back to our hostel for some chill time before collecting our washing and going to explore the night market.

    There was SO much choice of food and clothes and jewellery, therefore being a place of my dreams. It was definitely one of the best night markets I've been to, and even better it's on every night. For dinner I had a yummy sweet potato covered in onions, sour cream, melted cheese and other heavenly food. To treat myself I ended the night with the most delicious Nutella and banana waffle. One Of the best night markers experienced.

    Full to the brim and not wanting to spend any more money we decided to call it a night and headed back to the hostel for a reasonable night as needed to be up in good time for our tour the next day.
    Read more