Satellit
Vis på kort
  • Dag 95

    Singapore, More Gardens & Light Shows

    22. september 2022, Singapore ⋅ 🌧 26 °C

    The next day was a later start since it’s fair to say we got our steps in the day before. The first stop was the Singapore Botanic Gardens, a UNESCO world heritage site. Although still man-made, this garden feels a bit more natural than Gardens by the Bay. We spent a few hours walking around looking at the different zones before leaving for Haji lane. After a small walk around looking at the colourful shops we stopped at another Hawker food centre in Little India for dinner. We ordered an Indian curry, rice and naan but this time it wasn’t westernised so took us a little by surprise although still good.

    Afterwards we relaxed by the hotel before leaving for Marina Bay once again, to watch another light/ water fountain show played every night in front of the hotel. For a free show it really was special with light projections on huge water fans of all to music set in front of the Singapore skyline, perfect! Of course you really need to be there to appreciate it, photos dont really do anything. As well as the light show we stopped by the glowing Merlion statue this time animated with projected colours almost making it look alive.
    Læs mere