Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    Malta

    September 23, 2023 in Malta ⋅ 🌬 27 °C

    DAVID - It's been a bit full on. The hotel is in party central, which we didn't expect. The first night was pretty bad, dosh dosh all night till 5am. We spent today by the pool, and got our bearings. We have a cruise to the smaller islands tomorrow (so plenty of photos to come). It's been a bit of a shock coming from "old Italy" to Ibiza!
    KATRINA - Wow we have had a wonderful day. Today we went to Gozo on the ferry. We were put all day and it was great. We went to a place called the Citadel which is a fort that is over 1000 years old. The knights used to guard there, it was amazing. Then we had some pastizzi!!! They were only 40 cents and they were DELICIOUS!! Then we got back onto the ferry and went to the blue lagoon. Oh my goodness it was beautiful. We had a brilliant swim and the water was so warm. It was funny because all the Europeans stay very close to the shore and don't swim properly. We all went out into the deep water and it was so good!
    KATRINA - Found some great places today and will explore more tomorrow. Our hotel pool is amazing and the view is beautiful. Just a shame that out the front the nightclub scene is wild. A bit like the gold coast. Never mind, there is plenty of other stuff to see!
    Hope you are all good, we all miss you so much xxx
    KATRINA - Jude has already put on lost of weight because he keeps eating cakes for breakfast every day.
    He got in big trouble because he got this as his SECOND plate of cakes for breakfast yesterday.
    KATRINA- This is in Valletta, the capital of malta
    JOE - I'm still annoyed I missed that cannon shot
    KATRINA - I think people think David is a Maltese guy with his tan. People keep asking him for directions 😆😆😆
    Read more