Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 6

    Last day

    November 11, 2022 in French Polynesia ⋅ ☁️ 79 °F

    I can’t believe it’s already the last day!

    Today was very relaxed, which was nice! Woke up, had breakfast, took a nap, went snorkeling, “vegged out” on our phones, and then got ready for a nice dinner! We splurged and made a reservation for the 5 course meal for our last day. It was very yummy! We both agree that Matt’s beef tenderloin was our favorite dish. I got their Mahi dish which was also very good.

    The rest of the night is filled with more Netflix and relaxation. Tomorrow will be dedicated to packing and traveling home!

    Cheers to a honeymoon! It was such a blast even with the multiple bumps in the road. What’s marriage without a couple of hurdles to get over anyways!

    Looking back, I do have to give a quick shoutout to Steve Hibbs for helping me calm down and get through the first day of the honeymoon with matt getting sick. Having to call an ambulance and getting to a hospital in a foreign country, let alone on almost zero hours of sleep, is a great way to panic! Dad helped me walk through the steps that would need to be taken if certain things arrive. Appreciate any and all help!
    Read more