Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 13

    Today…well, today was paradise!

    August 21, 2023 in Thailand ⋅ ☁️ 27 °C

    Im not even sure how to explain today. Thailand is just one amazing event after the other, every five minutes something amazing. Eating an amazing meal, next minute fire dancers in the street spinning fireworks, insane beaches and snorkelling off long tail boats…soaking it all in.
    Our day started by being picked up by Mit in his tuktuk and being taken out to …. to meet the captain of his long tail boat Bannam. Headed to Poda island, only a handful of people there, in the national park. We all had a snorkel and saw heaps of amazing fish in waist high water. Next we snorkelled off the long tail boat at the edge of a reef then around chicken Island to a super packed paradise island for a quick swim. Lastly we ended up on Railey where we saw monkeys, Phalic shrines, and ate beautful food from a pretty grubby upstairs restaurant. Had a nice group chat with some of the whanau and a quick tiki tour through the small village to the loo then back to the long tail at 3pm. A couple of singas on the ride back and all that amazingness and our own private longtai for the day for 3000baht.
    Mema and lee had a afternoon snooze back at the hotel and I headed up the road to get my toenails done. Then we all headed out to Aonang Night market for shopping, amazing dinner and fire show. I’ll let the photos do the talking. 🔥
    Read more