Спутник
Показать на карте
  • День 21

    Hong Kong, Stanley and our final flight

    29 августа 2023 г., Гонконг ⋅ ⛅ 29 °C

    Woke up and had a yummy brekkie at the hotel then caught the AirPort Express train to Kowloon. Then on to the subway to Central where we jumped onto a double decker out to Stanley Market. A look around the shops for final buys and pieces then we stopped at the Smugglers Inn on the waterfront for lunch and a beverage. A cool little bar with money stuck all over the walls. It was a super hot day today!
    Grabbed a taxi back to Tung Chung to check out the outlet mall then a taxi back to the hotel for the final pack up.
    Racing a bit with time we were able to duck into the restaurant for a final dinner - yummy sushi, mussels, cheeseboard, before we headed to the airport to book in for our flights. The plane was completely full so we had to try really hard to get some seats together but managed to in the end. Dinner on the plane and an eight hour, half sleeping half trying to get comfy on our last leg of our trip.
    Made it into Auckland at around noon. Got everything through customs including the shells we collected from Aonang and bodhis handmade sling shot.
    All of the amazingness of the holiday has finally landed and we are all exhausted in the best kind of way. This trip has been truely amazing, so many beautiful memories with my mema and Lee. It’s hard to explain to those that weren’t there how awesome it has been. But I hope these little daily diaries and photos will give our time away together justice.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you Mama!! We had a blast!!!
    Читать далее