Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    Back to Vacaville

    July 17, 2023 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 99 °F

    Day 7 woke up at 6:30 fridge at 34 and Freezer at -1, had set in four snowflakes. Loaded with extra ice (from cooler- 2 gallon ziplock bags and a couple frozen Tupperware’s of water. Easy morning as check out was noon. Started final clean up at 10:45 and were pulling out at 11:40.
    Went south on 1 to 129 and cut over to 101 to avoid HWY 17. Quick stop at a Shell to use bathroom. Tough turn for Loren almost wiped out a sign.
    Turned onto park at 3:10 and AC running with fridge turned on by 3:30. Fridge at 42 and freezer at 20. Found out hadn’t cleared shower gel or latched shower door. All ok but could have been a problem. Also forgot bungee on cabinet with glasses and they had fallen. Good all are plastic or metal! Aft door to trailer didn’t latch lock so appeared to have been held closed by outside handle/ bar.

    Attempted propane and green light stayed on but temp rose. Went back to Electricity. Stayed between 46 and 48 with freezer dropping to high teens, snowflakes blinking until we went to bed. AM fridge at 32 and freezer at 4 no blinking flakes.
    Read more