Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 14

    Happy Birthday AND Hampton Court

    September 16, 2023 in England ⋅ ☁️ 21 °C

    Today is Alex’s 20th birthday. He had a family gathering last night at home with Aunty Deb, Uncle Kev, Aunty Carol and Aunty Lisa. They had pizza, cheesecake and Alex’s favourite ginger beer. We gave him a video call this morning as we had our celebratory 20th birthday cooked breakfast here in Putney. A BIG Happy Birthday to our Alex, we miss you and hope you have a great day today. Love you lots 😘.

    We are having a slow start to the day and we will eventually make our way to Adams on the bus ready for our lunch at Hampton Court. The plan is to have lunch and pop across the road to have a look at Hampton Court Palace if we get time. I have packed my sneakers in my bag incase we do.

    Todays lunch is to celebrate Adam & Berta’s wedding with all of the London Trozzo family (Aunties, Uncles, Cousins). It was good to see everyone after many years. The food was fabulous. I had the roast beetroot with goats cheese for starters, steak for main and lemon baked cheesecake for desert- it was so yummy. We had a few drinks and spent a lot of time chatting. During our meal. Enzo made a very sweet speech for Adam and Berta.

    We went down to the Thames front terrace for afters and eventually left around 5pm. However that was too late to tour the palace but the lovely security man at the gate let us in to have a walk around the front gardens. So I kind of did get to visit Hampton Court Palace but didn’t get to tour it (maybe next time we are in England).
    Read more