Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 15

    Camden Market ReVisit

    September 17, 2023 in England ⋅ ☁️ 20 °C

    Another late-ish start this morning. Maegan and Enzo are off tomorrow so they are sending today with Adam.

    Dan headed off on another Dan day. We found a Batman Exhibition that is in London for three days only and today is the last day, so that is his first destination this morning. He said it was amazing! He has also booked tickets to a cult film The Room directed by Tommy Wiseau and a Q&A with him. Dan got a signed script and got to meet Tommy. He came home with lots of purchases from the Batman exhibit. He had a brilliant day out.

    We went back to Camden Markets, I hadn’t been there yet and it was quite overwhelming as it is so huge with millions of stalls/shops. So many shops to look in with such a diverse array of stuff. I bought a few little things and we had lunch there before jumping on a Boris Bus to go to Big Ben/Parliament.

    All the tours of Westminster Palace (Parliament) were sold out thoruigh the week and there aren't any tours on Sunday so we just walked around the outside, ducking under cover to try to avoid the rain showers. Big Ben is so full of colour after it’s conservation work during 2017 to 2021. The combined bell, clock and tower is popularly known as Big Ben but the tower is the Elizabeth Tower, the clock is the Great Clock of Westminster and the bell is Big Ben or the Great Bell.

    Tomorrow is our last full day in London, the sight seeing tour will still roll on.
    Read more