Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 36

    02.11.2024 Tasman Sea Sea Day 4/4

    February 11 ⋅ 🌬 64 °F

    We will touch land again tomorrow so today is our final sea day.
    What a beautiful day. Sunny, not a cloud in the sky and no wind. 76 degrees.
    We can see land. The picture with the unidentified cruise ship shows us passing the most southern tip of Australia.
    Russell Lee is told us a story today at 9:30 am “The Legend of Ned Kelly - Australia’s Outlaw Hero”.
    Diana went to felting class at 1:00 to finish her gnome. She has named him Olaf the Viking and will give him to Dylan since he is Norwegian and his middle name is Olaf.
    Myron attended choir practice at 2:00 as they are getting ready for their next performance on Feb 15th.
    A little afternoon pool time with friends in the infinity pool. Warren, Myron, Terry and Brian.
    I did not take this video but Juan was kind enough to share it with me. Dolphins.
    Dinner tonight is in the Restaurant with Brian, Jonathan, Jim, Scott and Rich. Another fabulous dessert for Myron.
    Surprise! We are getting into Melbourne, Australia tonight instead of tomorrow morning. We can’t get off the ship tonight but at least we can watch the sail in.
    Read more