Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 104

    04.19.2024 N. Atlantic Ocean Day 6/7

    April 19 in South Africa ⋅ 🌙 46 °F

    Sea day number 6 for us.
    We had a leisurely breakfast after which Myron attended the 9:30 Lecture with Viking Resident Historian Dr.
    Bryan Babcock: "The Impact of the Triangle Trade on Africa: Unraveling HistoricalThreads."
    Explore the stories and archeological remains that changed world trade on four continents.
    Diana attended craft class at 10:00. She made a pin cushion.
    Myron went to the spa for a few hours and had choir practice at 2:00. Their performance is in a few days. Diana decided to tackle the laundry room and did a load of laundry.
    Dinner tonight was in the Restaurant with Brian, Jonathan, Tom and Tammy. Good food and great company.
    We ended the day with Viking welcoming back Guest Entertainer Lloyd Hollett "The Comedy Wordsmith" The Comedy Wordsmith returns to the stage for a completely different show full of more wordplay and musical merriment.
    Remember to put your brains on charge for this one!
    He is really good.
    And our final stop really before we went to bed was to pop into the night club Torshaven to listen to Resident Vocalists Jinky, Ralph and the Viking Band, Essential Sounds, for stylish entertainment and sophisticated spirits in our romantic lounge. We danced and had a blast.
    Read more