Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 299

    October 20-26

    October 26, 2019 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 54 °F

    We spent last Sunday and Monday night at the service center in Coburg while they refinished the cabinet that was damaged during the microwave/convection oven installation last month. We shampooed and clipped Kuma at Suds em Yourself and bought produce at Harry's Berries.
    Tuesday and Wednesday was spent boondocking at Spirit Mountain Casino. Wednesday we played pickleball at Dorchester Park in Lincoln City before Dean & Lesa arrived. Deaned mixed up his famous martinis before we had dinner at the Casino sports bar where they serve a killer burger.
    Thursday we headed to Sea & Sand RV Park. https://seaandsandrvpark.com/
    After a beach walk we enjoyed a delicious dinner at Lesa & Dean's.
    Friday we had lunch at the Horn Public House, strolled Depoe Bay, shuffleboard at the Salishack Tavern in Gleneden Beach then back to our place for dinner and singing along to vintage music videos.
    Saturday we enjoyed the best pizza to be had on the Oregon coast, if not the whole state, at the Tide Pool Pub before taking a long walk on the beach.
    As always we had a wonderful time during our annual beach trip with Dean and Lesa.
    On to Seaside for seven nights.
    Read more