Satellite
  • Day 30

    12 Apostles

    December 8, 2015 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 28 °C

    GREAT OCEAN ROAD

    Today we've sawn a lot of amazing places !!

    1. Cape outway - rainforest
    - we took a little walk through the many diffrent plants and big big trees - some walks with wood (like a little bridge)
    - we drove a few kilometres more and found some koalas near the street. You can't miss it because of many people how are right there & take pictures. But we were at some nice places as well where we've found koalas by our own.
    2. Princetown - 12 Apostels
    - amazing !!!
    3. Port Cambell National Park (near by the 12 Apostels)
    - reminds me of the film "Pirates of the Caribean" i felt like i was Elizabeth !!
    The water has such a beutifull colour and so clean !
    4. Peterborough - London Bridge
    - years ago the cliffe was broken. So there was 'born' a new little island wich looks like a bridge. Some people were there at that moment and had to drove by a helicopter which was comming after a while.
    5. Gellibrand Lower - Wildlife Park
    - we were allowed to go to the kangoroos & wollabis - so damn cute !!! It was fun !!!
    6. Glenaire - on the way back to Apollo Bay - Late at the evening there were some wild kangoroos at the road, but they were shy so we can't take a picture.
    7. Apollo Bay
    - we met two girls and one guy. In the evening we were sitting together and had a lot of fun !
    So lovely people !!
    Read more