Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 9

    GOR Wildlife Park

    September 24, 2017 in Australia ⋅ 🌧 13 °C

    Last morning down the Great Ocean Road. After packing up we headed off to the wildlife park.

    After purchasing what has to be the world's best hot chocolate and donning a pair of gum boots we headed off to pet all the crazy creatures. Storm and Xave started off by feeding the emus and petting the alpacas (I think) super cute, but not super into playing with them. We went on to pet the little grey kangaroos. These little guys have to be the cutest things I have ever seen. So friendly and lovable, these I want to bring home too. We then moved onto the Dingos, these are the cutest most misunderstood things ever. So loving and basically like dogs. They just want snuggles and love too! These need to come home too!!!

    We walked around a bit and checked out the sheep and the kangaroos, who were just having a casual lounge by the lake. While walking through a crazy rain spell hit.. with freezing cold winds. So we hurried back to the cafe. After warming up by the fire, we to had lunch there. Another hot chocolate and some mushroom pizza. Some of the best pizza I have had in a while....

    Back in the car for the remainder of the long drive back.
    Read more