Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Exploring Walt Disney Studios

    December 30, 2019 in France ⋅ 🌙 0 °C

    After a long day of exploring both disneyland and disneyland studios we finally have arrived at the hotel. Tired. Exhausted and really in the mood of some good sleeping. But here is a short summary of our day;

    This morning we arrived at 10 am at marne-la- Valleé Chassy. We headed straight to the hotel to check in and drop off our luggage. At 11:30 am we went to the walt disney studio park. We discovered this smaller park (we catched the following attractions: Crush Coaster, Ratatouille and Slinky Dog) and had some dinner at 15:30 pm and after dinner we went for the disneyland park. Accidentally we stumbled across the ‘Disney star parade’ which was pretty cool to watch. After that we catched two more attractions (Pirates or the Caribbean and It’s a smal world) before we decided that we were too tired to wait for the firework show so we deceive to leave early and go back tomorrow morning with our ‘Extra Magic Time’. When we’re about to leave the park there was the christmas tree lighting shop happening at Main Street. Out of nowhere all the light went down with a loud noise, it was very scary but fun haha.

    So right now we’re just lying on our bed and chill and we are definitely going to sleep in less than half an hour. Tomorrow is also a long and fun dat with the New Years Eve party ofcourse.

    I really loved today, the lines are crazy and it’s super busy but all the attractions are worth the wait and definitely an experience. Also just walking around is an experience itself. Can’t wait to spend two more days in this magical place!! 😁
    Read more